Harmony Chefs Table

We just got back from Harmony yesterday and we did the Chefs Table on night 5. Yes, it was in the Solarium and it was blocked off for us but we didn’t experience any noise from other diners in the Solarium.  The experience was great! Our waiter, "Honey Bunny", was fantastic, the chef was superb and the company and drinks were amazing.  We highly recommend it! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, orkaren1 said:

Going on Harmony in October and are considering the Chef's Table.  From the pictures the menu looks pretty meat heavy.  Does anyone know if they accommodate vegetarians?  Thanks!

On one of my Live reviews I was asked this question about 150 Central Park. I had inquired and was told yes they accommodate to all diatary  needs. Would have to guess the same would be the same with the Chefs Table. Will say from personal experience I was asked that question as in if I was in need of anything specific before we sat down. 

Edited by MrFunInTheSun

We got the Ultimate dining package for a pretty good price during the black Friday sale.  We are thinking about the Chef's Table with the discount from the UDP.  I'm sure I can contact Royal Caribbean and find out about the vegetarian options.  Three out of five of the people in our party are vegetarians so maybe they would be more willing to do something special for us since it is more than one person. 

On 3/3/2019 at 12:54 PM, MrFunInTheSun said:

My group I was sailing with and I did the chefs table on Harmony back in 2017. As noted it is in a sectioned off area of the Solarium, however there are glass walls with white curtains. During our time we didn't experience any noise issues or disruptions. As the night went on it was noise from the folks at Chefs table as the wine started to flow and folks were feeling tipsy. 🙂  Along with the wonderful food, company of others that were part of the chefs table we were able to sneak out to get some great sunset pictures as around meal time this was happening. Was an added bonus to the experience. I'd do it again, though I tend prefer the Ultimate Dining Package. Depending on the time of year you are sailing, you may want to book it before the cruise. I've posted the menu we had back in April 2017, It's most likely changed now.

3B921DDE-EEDC-4FFD-AA45-577FDC73F579_zps

87595FE2-8190-4D0F-A1BB-50876A7A847F_zps

61B5A2CA-EF20-4176-B79D-B02927983D68_zps

E63C315F-664D-4E09-8F20-B0313AB4431E_zps

B070A1CD-CAB5-49A7-BEC1-54BBAE016E8C_zps

0C66EE8A-D9E0-452E-9E77-A0259112286A_zps

Wow!  I'm impressed they offered Caymus with the Short Rib.  I hope they still do that.  

On 3/3/2019 at 12:19 AM, Swank Pad G said:

We loved our experience on Adventure of the Seas when we were approached in the MDR by a RCI rep and was offered a deal on the "Chefs Table". I am wondering on our upcoming cruise on Harmony if we should book the "Chefs Table" before the cruise or take our chances on getting a deal on board? With a bigger ship does the "Chef's Table" reservations fill up fast?

Do you mind sharing how much you got the deal for?

2 minutes ago, CrusingRuthing said:

Do you mind sharing how much you got the deal for?

I'm sorry I wish I could I remember. I do know it was considerably less than the advertised price. Maybe It might had been half off, so basically buy one get the second person free. Either way it was an incredible evening of food and wine.

• Like 1