Crown Grill Questions

cr8tiv1

On 3/30/2019 at 3:46 PM, oskidunker said:

Crown grill on the Grand was woefully understaffed. They couldn’t use half the tables.. we finally got in but food was not great. Poor quality meat same bread and ice cream as the dining room. Save your money. The price has gone up and the quality has gone down. 

We just got off her on Saturday and ate in the Crown Grille two times (for free -we were lucky-once for being in a suite and once for having had a problem and this was given for our inconvenience) and found it to be the same menu and same quality as it has been for the past two years.  Guess depends on the meat you select.  As far as the wait staff was concerned, it was not woefully understaffed if they planned to never use all the tables in the dining room in the first place.  I saw one man come in and want a certain time (like right then) and had to wait until 7:30 for a table-it was 6 at the time and he was upset because he saw a lot of empty tables in a section of the restaurant.   But that seemed a little unreasonable on his part.  But anyway.  Two sides, right?

So still well worth it, especially if you can get if for free!!!!!

Pooh

1 hour ago, oskidunker said:

No. By the time it came it was almost 9:30 so I wasnt very hungry 

Bummer. Really sorry that happened to you. I've never had anything in the GC that wasn't top shelf stuff. 

• Like 1