Dining Experience Question

Chade5772

For those of you who have purchased the Dining Experience plan, is there a big difference between that menu and the A la Carte menu? I don’t want to buy the plan and see several things better on the regular menu. Any insight?

Good question. You are certainly limited and excluded from the 'best' items on the menu. We enjoyed the experience(on Seaside Feb 9). I felt l would have preferred to have gone a la carte in the restaurants instead. One exception is Butcher's Cut where excellent filet mignon was available. Ken

2 hours ago, Chade5772 said:

That helps a great deal. Thank you

Fwiw - the menus are available to view online - just Google the restaurant names, and voila - there you go.. you can see the Experience dining choices and the fully menus. Helped us decide to skip the Trio.  We did Butchers Cut and Asian Market Kitchen for our two Black Card dinners - and while the menu was fine for the free meals, I'd have been a bit disappointed with the limited  choices if I had paid for the dining Trio..

YMMV

We had the dining experience on the Seaview in November.  It was well worth the money for Butcher's Cut and the Pan Asian but for the Ocean Cay it was a waste of money.  Ocean Cay was the most expensive restaurant to eat at and the food was the worst visually and quality wise.  With the package we had to eat at the three restaurants, you couldn't go to one restaurant 3 times so if we take that into account, it wasn't worth the money.