Question about cruise loyalty credit when booking multiple cabins...

We are a family of 6, so I booked 2 cabins on our cruise last week.   Is there a way to receive loyalty credit for both rooms? It's not like my 16 year old paid for it, so it annoys me a little that our account only received half the loyalty level points that we should have received.   Is there a way to combine the rooms since I was the one who paid for both of them?

Edited by happylittlefamily

Can’t double dip on one account but every person in every room will get credit for the cruise does not. Matter who pays . The 16 year old will also get credit for every cruise and when they turn 18 (been told older but that’s when my daughter got hers )they will get full credit for example my daughter when she turned 18 got platinum status 

4 hours ago, happylittlefamily said:

We are a family of 6, so I booked 2 cabins on our cruise last week.   Is there a way to receive loyalty credit for both rooms? It's not like my 16 year old paid for it, so it annoys me a little that our account only received half the loyalty level points that we should have received.   Is there a way to combine the rooms since I was the one who paid for both of them?

You don't receive half.  Each person will get credit even if minor.

Ok, that makes sense.  Does anyone know if there is a cruise line that allows rooms to be merged on 1 account?  It was kind of a pain to have to open a separate account for the kids to book our last cruise.  Especially when it comes to booking dining reservations and excursions.  Or do you just have to call customer service and make those requests?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, happylittlefamily said:

Ok, that makes sense.  Does anyone know if there is a cruise line that allows rooms to be merged on 1 account?  It was kind of a pain to have to open a separate account for the kids to book our last cruise.  Especially when it comes to booking dining reservations and excursions.  Or do you just have to call customer service and make those requests?

Thanks!

Dining reservations are easy, you can make them for 6. Excursions and shows are a bit of a PITA, I agree.

If the adult couple have platinum status you can book 1 adult in each cabin. 

This will give you 2 sets of the dinning certificates and free laundry in both.

Friends with children do this all the time. 

4 hours ago, CL1978 said:

If the adult couple have platinum status you can book 1 adult in each cabin. 

This will give you 2 sets of the dinning certificates and free laundry in both.

Friends with children do this all the time. 

NCL makes you have someone over 21 in each cabin, it actually stinks with the UBP because you waste 2 on soda packages for those 2nd in the cabin under 21.

14 hours ago, happylittlefamily said:

the only to get more points is if you use the NCL Mastercard, but you wont get more points towards the latitudes program.