Sunbathing on Deck 12 Spa Cabin on Magic??

minimartha

We normally book Aft Extended balcony cabins and I love to lay in the sun on them.  We have the Magic booked for March 2020 and we booked a Deck 12 Spa Balcony.  I read that they were covered.  Do you think I can lay in the sun on them or is it too small?   Or not enough sun?

Thanks! Never sailed in a Spa cabin before so excited to try it! 

52 minutes ago, minimartha said:

We normally book Aft Extended balcony cabins and I love to lay in the sun on them.  We have the Magic booked for March 2020 and we booked a Deck 12 Spa Balcony.  I read that they were covered.  Do you think I can lay in the sun on them or is it too small?   Or not enough sun?

Thanks! Never sailed in a Spa cabin before so excited to try it! 

52 minutes ago, minimartha said:

Edited by Butterbean1000

We almost always book the Spa balcony cabins. And have been in the Spa cabin many times on the Magic.

The balconies ARE NOT covered. You will get full sun on your balcony. Only problem with the Spa balconies

is the are not completely private. Ppl on the deck above can look down on your balcony. Its kind of annoying.

But never stops me from booking the Spa cabins.

Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, Carla in Converse said:

We almost always book the Spa balcony cabins. And have been in the Spa cabin many times on the Magic.

The balconies ARE NOT covered. You will get full sun on your balcony. Only problem with the Spa balconies

is the are not completely private. Ppl on the deck above can look down on your balcony. Its kind of annoying.

But never stops me from booking the Spa cabins.

Hope this helps.

The spa balconies on deck 11 on the Dream class are covered.  We're booked in one on the Breeze on our upcoming cruise.  We picked that deck because of the covered balconies.

Traditional balcony sizes are too small to sunbathe on. However, if you use your table as a footstool you can tan your legs some. I prefer my aft balconies but haven’t had one in a while, so I’ve been making do this way!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2019 at 5:50 PM, Butterbean1000 said:

The spa balconies on deck 11 on the Dream class are covered.  We're booked in one on the Breeze on our upcoming cruise.  We picked that deck because of the covered balconies.

We always book the Spa Cabins on Deck 12 not Deck 11.

Deck 12 balconies are not covered.