Street art tour in San Nicolas

Skull97

I haven't been down to San Nicholas since the murals have been painted. I know that they are all around the downtown area. You can park and walk around.  It is about 30 - 40 minutes from the port. There is a lot of construction going on around downtown right now. Some of it will be going on for the remainder of the year.  Traffic is a nightmare.  It could take longer to get there.  If you go, be sure to stop at Charlie's Bar in San Nicholas. It has a lot of history and is a fun place to visit. FYI, San Nicholas is a little on the shady side. It's ok during the day but be aware of your surroundings. 

Edited by Hatteras51
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 3/14/2019 at 6:40 PM, Skull97 said:

Wondering if anyone has ventured to see the murals in San Nicolas about 30 km from port . If so , was it enjoyable and how much time did you spend travelling there and touring.

Thanks

Roberta

Did you go? We are thinking of going via bus but would love some insight. 

• 2 weeks later...

We stopped once, on our way to Baby Beach, and parked at the police station and got out and walked around. I would say went spent about 1 hour walking around.

HERE'S the things we seen the day we were there. I know they have added to it as well and I was thinking they were having another arts festival soon or recently, so there's probably a lot more from that too.