a few questions about the Amsterdam

Umbarger

Hello, 

I was wondering if the balcony cabins on Amsterdam all have a fridge.  Also, I see from pictures that the TVs are very small in the rooms. I know the Lanai cabins have new larger TVs.  Did they do this in all the cabins? 

Thanks,

Linda 

The balcony cabins on the Amsterdam are called Vista Suites and they have refrigerators.    You also get double mariner credit since it is called a 'suite" and you pay the higher HSC.

I haven't been on since April 2018 and the TV's were about 27 in flat  screens then.  

8 hours ago, Umbarger said:

Hello, 

I was wondering if the balcony cabins on Amsterdam all have a fridge.  Also, I see from pictures that the TVs are very small in the rooms. I know the Lanai cabins have new larger TVs.  Did they do this in all the cabins? 

Thanks,

Linda 

Another Linda here with an answer for you.  I’m on the Amsterdam now in a verandah.  They do have the small fridges and (still) have the small TV’s.

We were on the Amsterdam in Jan for 2 weeks.  Very nice ship and fantastic crew!  The week after our cruise started the World Cruise, so HAL had the ship in great condition and IMO staffed it with the best people it has.  One of the best cruises (out of 25) that we have taken on HAL.

As already mentioned, the balcony cabins are called Vista suites (I do not know why as they are the size of a normal balcony cabin).  We normally book Signature or Neptune cabins, so were a bit concerned about the size, but we were quite happy with it and enjoyed it.  

There is a small refrigerator (actually more of a cooler) and the TV was small (old style).