Spa Cabins - Getaway

nyc511

Hi.  Could someone explain the difference between a "normal" cabin with a balcony aboard the Getaway, and a "spa" cabin?  The layout seems identical (or almost identical) and the price is about the same.  If you get a regular cabin, can you still purchase a pass for the spa, or is that limited to only spa cabins? 

Thanks.  I did a search on here, but couldn't find anything.  If this has already been discussed, kindly just pot the link!  Thanks!

I had a spa balcony on the Breakaway last year. It included the spa pass but anyone can buy that online before sailing or on the first day. The cabin is closer to the spa and has upgraded toiletries. That was about the only difference I remember.

4 minutes ago, Zippeedee said:

I had a spa balcony on the Breakaway last year. It included the spa pass but anyone can buy that online before sailing or on the first day. The cabin is closer to the spa and has upgraded toiletries. That was about the only difference I remember.

Yes that’s right. The spa balcony cabin usually costs about $200/person  more than a normal cabin. That cost difference pays for your thermal spa pass and upgraded  toiletries.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gmbhardy said:

Yes that’s right. The spa balcony cabin usually costs about $200/person  more than a normal cabin. That cost difference pays for your thermal spa pass and upgraded  toiletries.

Once is while getting a Spa Cabin will end up to be cheaper than a regular balcony and getting spa passes. It turned out this way for my wife and I on our last cruise on the Escape. We saved about $200 booking a spa balcony

2 hours ago, nyc511 said:

Hi.  Could someone explain the difference between a "normal" cabin with a balcony aboard the Getaway, and a "spa" cabin?  The layout seems identical (or almost identical) and the price is about the same.  If you get a regular cabin, can you still purchase a pass for the spa, or is that limited to only spa cabins? 

Thanks.  I did a search on here, but couldn't find anything.  If this has already been discussed, kindly just pot the link!  Thanks!

The only difference is location , and the fact that the spa cabin includes access to the thermal suite in the spa.

You can usually purchase a spa pass even if you are not in a spa cabin. The cost is approximately $200 per person per week.

Edited by zqvol