Koningsdam,March 27,2019 Upgrade offers.

PatLuv

1 hour ago, PatLuv said:

We've had 2 different suite offers for this sailing.Has anyone else gotten them? Unless it gets pretty low,I doubt we'll upgrade as we're in a Vista Suite now.

Upsells of course depend on how many Neptunes and Signatures (in your case) are still open.  TChe price can really vary (HAL seems to want more for K upsells for some reason.

We got one Tuesday (right after our room assignment Monday) for upgrade from verandah to Vista and it was outrageous! I don’t remember exactly how much, but way more than we would be willing to pay. I’ll stick with my tiny spa balcony that appears to be in a quiet, convenient spot!

4 hours ago, dancindr said:

We got one Tuesday (right after our room assignment Monday) for upgrade from verandah to Vista and it was outrageous! I don’t remember exactly how much, but way more than we would be willing to pay. I’ll stick with my tiny spa balcony that appears to be in a quiet, convenient spot!

Most times you can pick your cabin (from what is open of course) when you do an upsell/upgrade.  Just ask the person you are talking to when upselling.  Sometimes they forget to tell you that you have this option, so be sure to ASK.

8 hours ago, DaveOKC said:

Most times you can pick your cabin (from what is open of course) when you do an upsell/upgrade.  Just ask the person you are talking to when upselling.  Sometimes they forget to tell you that you have this option, so be sure to ASK.

Thank you, but I wouldn’t pay the price they were asking no matter where the room was! Original stateroom is guarantee so, of course, I did not choose it, but I will love it for several hundred less per person!

9 hours ago, dancindr said:

Thank you, but I wouldn’t pay the price they were asking no matter where the room was! Original stateroom is guarantee so, of course, I did not choose it, but I will love it for several hundred less per person!

Of course, if the price is not "right" do not do it.  There may be another round of upsells coming your way, so I just wanted you to be aware of this option.

• Thanks 1