Fury or Paradise beach

haply

We will be in Cozumel in April when there will only be two ships (5500 passengers total) in town.  The kids will definitely like the bouncy-things on the beach, and snorkeling.  I am having a hard time deciding between the fury catamaran (booked through the cruise) excursion or just going to Paradise beach.  I understand that we would be able to catch a snorkel boat off Paradise beach, and also have more time at the beach.  The Fury catamaran/beach seems fun though.  Any thoughts?

how old are the kids?  The Fury is great for maybe 10+ but younger may not enjoy the snorkeling as it is over their heads.  The water toys were chest deep water or deeper for my DH and DS when we were there.  It was surprising how sharply the water depth was at the beach.  So as long as the kids can swim, they  will be okay getting out to them.  But... these toys did seem more for adults as even my DH and DS had trouble on them, getting onto them and tipping the moving ones.  I have see videos of the ones at Playa Mia and they seem smaller, more geared for kids.  

Thanks for the information.  Our kids are younger (7, 8 & 12), so the beach bouncy-toys at Paradise beach seems to be a better option.  There are some private snorkeling companies that may be able to drop off at Paradise beach after the snorkel trip.  Any recommendations and/or has anybody ever done this?  Thanks