Le Club Voyage Refer and Receive Program

srvpoo

I recently booked my 5th cruise on Azamara. I invited 2 couples that are new to Azamara. I just completed the Refer and Receive form and it was denied because of the fine print ( form must be submitted within 14 days of booking). I did not see that requirement because it is not on the form, only in the fine print of terms and conditions. I filed the for within 2 days of them making their final payment for the cruise that is in July 2019. Just another nit picking, annoying thing that Azamara doe to their customers. Bonnie can you appeal for me. Although minor this could jeopardize any future bookings with Azamara.

I think that the 14 days is done to guard against any scamming of the system which could result from people meeting on boards such as this - not saying that you would.  It's just a way to possibly guard against this.  Sorry that it didn't work out for you.

I've done this a couple of times and didn't remember being confused about when to submit.  I went back and looked at the form.  Right above where you fill in the information is the following:

To submit referrals, simply fill out the form below within fourteen days of your friend making their reservation. Your Future Cruise Credit will be issued once your friend sails with us. Refer & Receive Future Cruise Credits will expire one year from the date it is issued to you.

I submitted an e mail explaining why i missed the required deadline for the program. I explained why I waited for them to make their final payment and Azamara the honored my submission. Kudos to Azamara for their great customer service. Guess that's why I am so loyal to them. Thanks again to Azamara !!