Location for Bliss Dinner Reservations

mamagib

Good afternoon! Heading out on the Bliss tomorrow and I can't wait! I am hoping to be able to get some help once we board with making dinner reservations. I know that they can be done on the interactive boards in the halls but I'm wondering if there is a desk with an actual person that can help me out. If anyone knows that location I would greatly appreciate it. Wanting to get it out of the way as soon as we board! Trying to coordinate 4 different rooms. 

Thanks ahead of time for your input!

Sorry haven't sailed on the Bliss, but on the other NCL mega ships it is in the Atrium adjacent to the service desk.  There are typically a bunch of menus and someone behind the counter (during the day).

34 minutes ago, mamagib said:

Good afternoon! Heading out on the Bliss tomorrow and I can't wait! I am hoping to be able to get some help once we board with making dinner reservations. I know that they can be done on the interactive boards in the halls but I'm wondering if there is a desk with an actual person that can help me out. If anyone knows that location I would greatly appreciate it. Wanting to get it out of the way as soon as we board! Trying to coordinate 4 different rooms. 

Thanks ahead of time for your input!

We got off the Bliss earlier this month.  For our cruise after embarkation you went to Teppanyaki where they had 5 or 6 stations set up with a hostess to help you make your reservations.   It worked very well.    When you walk in, don't get into the first line you see.  There are several different lines available with employees to help you.

It's a fabulous ship.  Have a wonderful cruise!

1 minute ago, mamagib said:

So awesome Sand and Seas! Thanks for your help! Sitting at the airport waiting for our flight! Tomorrow can’t come soon enough.  

It's a beautiful ship!   Kind of jealous of you now 🙂

This ship has two of our favorite 'new' specialty restaurants, Los Lobos and Q.  Just the loaded fries and a salad at Q are super filling.....but save room for their desserts!    And you have to love the table-side guacamole at Los Lobos.  We have loved everything on their menu.

Also, don't miss the light lunch options in the Observation Lounge.  Nice salads and small sandwiches to choose from so you still have room to enjoy that dinner at night:classic_wink: