How do you view NCL US Site from outside US

Justaddvodka68

I know many out of the country cruisers check for both prices in their currency and US.  How do you force the page to go to the US page?  I'm currently in Canada just for work, and would like to browse some cruises, but NCL site keeps redirecting me to the Canadian site because I'm logged into a Canadian server.  It then shows in Canadian pricing. 

Help! 

Thanks, 

Betty

I just type in Google NCL UK and it gives me the UK version. Same as when I wanted to check while booking my parents who reside in the UK. I just typed NCL UK and it directed me to the UK website. And with the exchange rate and all booking in USD became much cheaper for them rather than booking in GBP. So its always worth a look at the NCL.com page for prices!

Edited by Relax Cruiser
Typo

As I always get rerouted directly to NCL's European webpages if I try to access the American NCL webpage, I have found a way around it by checking prices on a large American based online cruise booking site. The prices they show have always been the same as on NCL US pages. When I find a cruise I am interested in, I then just send an e-mail to my US based cruise consultant with NCL - and the prices she gives me are always the same ones that I find on that cruise booking site. I have used VPN in the past, but for me I find it more convenient to just check at the cruise website instead of changing to VPN.

I use VPN if I want real access to NCL site for checking promos and free at sea prices(with the perk grats added).

Otherwise it's a US TA site or the fish or the plum(which adds taxes and grats to cheapest so comparable to UK just cruise prices)

On 3/28/2019 at 8:27 PM, cmrvancouver said:

I check my cruises at es.ncl.com.. its in Spanish but prices are in $US

Thank you so much for posting this work around!!

I always check ncl.com but always book in USD with an agent since I don't like being locked into the cruise line's exchange rate. It appears as though the current NCL exchange rate is about 1.339.

A big improvement would be if we could select between USD and CDN currency like you can on Royal Caribbean's site.

I had the same problem (being in Canada) when trying to book a cruise over a year in advance. Either they assume the Canadian dollar is going to tank or they are simply screwing Canadians. 

I went on crusie compete and got a few quotes from US agents in USD and the difference was almost 25% even after using the current exchange rate. 

I would suggest aby Canadian to go an agent or simply call NCL and book your cruise that way. Never book on the Canadian site. 

Edited by Charliebox