TrulyBlonde (formerly portofinoitaly)

TrulyBlonde

17 hours ago, TrulyBlonde said:

To my friends here at SD...I changed my profile name because the old one was just tooooo long. This one suits me much better because I do have my blonde moments 😉 All of my post are still active, only the name changed. 

Mr. H wishes you to know he acknowledges  your new alias but wants to express, concerning TrulyBlonde, he has certain criteria for accuracy.  And he doesn't think you are dumb.  Just don't shoot this messenger.🍸

2 hours ago, Jim Avery said:

Mr. H wishes you to know he acknowledges  your new alias but wants to express, concerning TrulyBlonde, he has certain criteria for accuracy.  And he doesn't think you are dumb.  Just don't shoot this messenger.🍸

Tell Hum he is correct and that criteria does not need any monthly touchups;-)) Always blonde. My ex husband is always reminded that I am the smartest blonde he has ever met 😉 $$$$ XO

Edited by TrulyBlonde
addition

To my friends here at SD...I changed my profile name because the old one was just tooooo long. This one suits me much better because I do have my blonde moments [emoji6] All of my post are still active, only the name changed. 

Hi Truly,
How does one go about changing their profile name? Asking for a friend. Thanks in advance.
Paul

9 hours ago, summit011604 said:

Hi Truly,
How does one go about changing their profile name? Asking for a friend. Thanks in advance.
Paul

I had to email help@cruisecritic.com and ask for the request. They were very prompt and ask you for 3 names in the event some are already taken.

I had to email help@cruisecritic.com and ask for the request. They were very prompt and ask you for 3 names in the event some are already taken.

Thank you so much! Great to know. I also just noticed the “(formerly portofinoitaly)” after your new name in the blue band at the very top of my iPad. I use Tapatalk and it makes me sign in to cruisecritic everyday, so my name is too long too. Thanks again!
  • Like 1