Signature Suites on Reflection - HELP

malony33

I'm splurging on a Sky Suite when I sail on Reflection in November ; cabin # is 2178.  Has anyone stayed in a Signature Suite on this ship? I know it's much more "like a suite", that is, the BR is separate, and it is much larger.  Is the experience that much better or more luxurious to justify the extra $$ What did you like/dislike about that category?  Please share your thoughts.  Much appreciated from a suite newbie!😎

We have sailed in a Signature Suite and really enjoyed it.    The Ceilings are really high and gives the feeling of more space.    The Signature Suite is a step up from the CS and get's the same benefits as the RS, PS and Reflections Suite.   You usually get all 4 perks, Unlimited Free Laundry, Unlimited Specialty Restaurant and a bar setup with 2 bottles of your choice and they stock your refrig with Beer, Water and Soda of your choice.   

It is nice that the SS's and Reflection Suite are on a separate hallway with locked doors at entrance you use you room key to get into the hallway.