Celebrity Terrible Customer Service

ak1004

Since this thread appears to be one of those ‘zombie threads’ that just keeps being resurrected time and time again, I’ll add some info that should make all those that check on price drops after final payment and expect some deal to be given them feel so good:

Three weeks prior to our last Celebrity cruise, and well after final payment, I noticed my inside cabins type just above the main engines and just below the kitchens so we’d get all the noise from both, had dropped $75.  

I called Celebrity and no one would give me any satisfaction, so I spent the next 12hrs calling and calling again, until I got hold of a Major Celebrity BigWig who agreed and gave me more than I demanded: they gave me an upgrade to a Penthouse Suite, premium drink packages, free unlimited internet, $500 OBC for each of us and 3 specialty dinners!! I was ecstatic.....until I got a follow-up email 10min later explaining that because of my 125 harassing phone calls full of ‘unacceptable’ language, I was banned for life starting that moment from all RCL-related Cruise Lines, and this recommendation was being passed to all other cruise lines Celebrity knew existed. 

Oh well......I almost got a good deal. 

Den

Edited by Denny01
  • Haha 4

On 5/28/2019 at 5:03 PM, Beth_55 said:

That is great !  Are you saying they did this after the final payment ?  I got a price drop also but have not paid final payment yet. 

It was not after final payment...I know that there will be a price drop after final payment; however, I also know that if the new price was what I wanted to pay I needed to gamble with the dates...so I am not checking the pricing as I was happy when I booked it...:-) 

• Like 1