Muliple devices and MedallionNet

CPCruisers

Hi All  We were just offered Medallion Net on the Coral Princess departing April 20. My question is can multiple phones and devices use this. We are fine if only one device can use it at a time. I just want to make sure it is not limited to one device.  Thanks

Just of the Royal this morning.  I was able to use Medalion Net on multiple devices but only one at a time.  When connecting a different device, I was asked if I wanted to log of the other device.

The first time you connect a device you are prompted for cabin number and birthdate.  I believe you need to use the same info on each device that you want to share the plan with.

MedallionNet is an internet service, mostly WiFi, but you can use the service in the internet cafe on the ship's desk top PC's. It is one purchase equals one person's log in and password. You can use different devices by logging out and then logging in on a different device.

Princess@Sea is a free on board intranet that offers on board access to your account, activities and messaging between selected passengers. No restrictions on devices. 

Yes, multiple devices, one at a time.  Make sure you log out on one device when not using it, I've hit a bug when my wife doesn't log out and I try to log in.  It won't recognize she isn't logged out, and won't let me connect till  I get her logged out. 

12 hours ago, goneracin22 said:

The first time you connect a device you are prompted for cabin number and birthdate.  I believe you need to use the same info on each device that you want to share the plan with.

After using the first device, subsequent sign-ins on other devices (and that first device) you enter your password instead of the birth date.