Dining options on Anthem of the seas

Miss M

Hi,

Can someone please advise. We sailed on Anthem of the seas in 2015 and are due to sail again soon. I understand that the dynamic dining option is not an option anymore? Can someone please advise what they now do for dinner. 

Thanks 

M

Dinner on Anthem is just like other RC ships.  My Time and Traditional (fixed).

There are 4 different "free" venues that act as the main dining room, and they all serve the same exact food from the same exact menus that change nightly.  Only the decor is different.

My Time dining is on deck 4 in either American Icon or Silk.  Early and late dining is assigned to Grande or Chic on deck 3.  Solarium Bistro is another free dinner option with some up charge options on the menu.  Reservations are required for dinner.  Appetizers, salads, and desserts are buffet and the main course is served at the table.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 1:40 PM, Host Clarea said:

Dinner on Anthem is just like other RC ships.  My Time and Traditional (fixed).

There are 4 different "free" venues that act as the main dining room, and they all serve the same exact food from the same exact menus that change nightly.  Only the decor is different.

Bill,

So for traditional dining, do we still change dining rooms every night and the schedule will be in our room on day 1?

14 minutes ago, rdcmadden said:

Bill,

So for traditional dining, do we still change dining rooms every night and the schedule will be in our room on day 1?

I’m not Bill - or Bob - but the answer is “no”.   It’s regular old traditional dining. One room, one table, one set of severs, one set of diners. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

I’m not Bill - or Bob - but the answer is “no”.   It’s regular old traditional dining. One room, one table, one set of severs, one set of diners. 

Thanks Merion_Mom. I meant Bob. So The Grande is formal, can I assume that we won't be assigned to that dining room?

7 minutes ago, rdcmadden said:

Thanks Merion_Mom. I meant Bob. So The Grande is formal, can I assume that we won't be assigned to that dining room?

The Grand is no longer formal.  There will be 2 formal nights at all the restaurants. 

56 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The Grand is no longer formal.  There will be 2 formal nights at all the restaurants. 

I'd really like to know what web page still has all this inaccurate info about Quantum class dining.

On 5/3/2019 at 5:59 PM, Host Clarea said:

I'd really like to know what web page still has all this inaccurate info about Quantum class dining.

I just did a Google search which didn't help. Then I found a lot of old posts on Cruise Critic from back when they had dynamic dining. I couldn't find anything helpful on the RCI site. That's when I decided to ask you guys. Thanks... 

1 minute ago, rdcmadden said:

I just did a Google search which didn't help. Then I found a lot of old posts on Cruise Critic from back when they had dynamic dining. I couldn't find anything helpful on the RCI site. That's when I decided to ask you guys. Thanks... 

So maybe it's not an RC web page with the inaccurate info, just old CC posts.

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

So maybe it's not an RC web page with the inaccurate info, just old CC posts.

Bob, the cruise critic description of Anthem still describes the Grande as formal.

Anthem of the Seas does not have a formal night, but if you dine at The Grande on any night, formal dress is required. 

30 minutes ago, nelly55 said:

Bob, the cruise critic description of Anthem still describes the Grande as formal.

Anthem of the Seas does not have a formal night, but if you dine at The Grande on any night, formal dress is required. 

Hard to believe this is still not fixed.