Cruise Next thru non-NCL booking

kpjb

We finally started buying Cruise Next certificates after our 5th NCL cruise, realizing that this is our thing now so we should take advantage of it.

My question is, if I book through an online site like expedia or something like that, how do I apply the certificates to the cruise?

TIA

3 minutes ago, kpjb said:

We finally started buying Cruise Next certificates after our 5th NCL cruise, realizing that this is our thing now so we should take advantage of it.

My question is, if I book through an online site like expedia or something like that, how do I apply the certificates to the cruise?

TIA

You can have NCL transfer them to your online TA.  Actually, your online TA should be able to do this for you.

You'll have to call up the TA to book to get them to do this if you're wanting the cert to count as your deposit. Otherwise you can call up to apply it anytime after you book, even if you originally booked online. If it's past final payment you have to call (because otherwise the online booking charges you 100% of the cost when you press book, no time to add the cert). I've used one with 2 rather large TAs - with one of them as soon as they typed in my Latitudes # my certs popped up and then asked me if I wanted to use it for the booking (they must have a link into NCLs system somehow). With the other they had to put me on hold while they called NCL to have them apply it to the booking that was on a hold of sorts.

When we booked our cruise last week  with a TA, the next cruise was applied as soon as she put our name in the booking. The credit was applied to the account as part of our deposit. NIce and simple!

• Like 1