Signature Beverage Package

I agree with you on the raising of the limit!  I was considering upgrading to Elite but now not sure if I will need to or not. 

There is an active discussion on the topic here: 

and also the new MDR wine list can be found in this post in reponse #5: 

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

33 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

I agree with you on the raising of the limit!  I was considering upgrading to Elite but now not sure if I will need to or not. 

There is an active discussion on the topic here: 

and also the new MDR wine list can be found in this post in reponse #5: 

Thanks Atlanta. Surprised I didn't see it. Looks like the conversation came and went pretty fast!

Well I pulled up the beverage listing and it wouldn't really help much. The listing indicates wines under the old limits and not the new and there is no way to tell which wines would now be available since no pricing is included. 

Hopefully a revised listing will be published soon.  Or possible a listing of available wines by the glass with pricing.

24 minutes ago, nextcruiseonmymind said:

Thanks Atlanta. Surprised I didn't see it. Looks like the conversation came and went pretty fast!

I posted that list but of note, I think there may be a newer one out there, maybe on the K-dam or N. Statendam. Also, the Nicholas F. champagne was still available (with the Elite pkg at least) as of early February BUT I had to ask for it. I never saw it on a menu. 

Edited by fatcat04
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, nextcruiseonmymind said:

Well I pulled up the beverage listing and it wouldn't really help much. The listing indicates wines under the old limits and not the new and there is no way to tell which wines would now be available since no pricing is included. 

Hopefully a revised listing will be published soon.  Or possible a listing of available wines by the glass with pricing.

In post #5 of that thread the new MDR wine list was posted, but none of the individual bar menus.  The grid like "master" list is outdated at best.  My biggest concern had been, and still is,  wines in the MDR that would fit within the Signature Beverage Package limits.  There is a small, but acceptable range of both white and red for my palate under $11 on the new MDR list, so that's how I'm basing my decision

Here's  the new MDR wine list posted in that thread:

IMG_20190203_131701078.jpg

IMG_20190203_131711685.jpg

• Like 1