Is there a Fridge in the rooms of the Dream?

MandiesMom

Just now, MEUB1112 said:

There are mini fridges in the cabins on the Dream. They are in a cabinet, if they don't work well at first, prop the cabinet door open a little.

OH, good news! and good tip! Thank you so much 🙂

9 minutes ago, MEUB1112 said:

We just sailed on the Dream from NOLA on Mar 10, 2019. You're going to have a great time!!

Oh, where did you go? I'm so excited! This is for my 50th birthday and we have 4 cabins of family. We are leaving NOLA on the 28th for 7 days to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel 🙂

2 hours ago, MandiesMom said:

Oh, where did you go? I'm so excited! This is for my 50th birthday and we have 4 cabins of family. We are leaving NOLA on the 28th for 7 days to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel 🙂

We did this same cruise in 09/02/18. Loved the Dream!! I hate to see it leave NOLA. But we are excited to do this same cruise on Glory in July. We did river raft floating in Jamacica, it was nice but did not care for this port much. Just walked around Grand Cayman, it was nice friendly port. Cozumel we had a jeep tour , which was our favorite.  Have a great time. 

They had mini refridges in all the rooms we have been the in on Dream. We like Cove balconies the best

Happy 50th Birthday

Edited by SandiLynn

2 hours ago, MandiesMom said:

We actually did a back to back cruise, Mar 10th we went to Costa Maya, Roatan, Belize and Cozumel, Mar 17th was Montego Bay, Cayman Islands, and Cozumel. the ship didn't tender in Cayman due to the ocean conditions. It was a great trip!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Joebucks said:

After two Fantasy class cruises without one, I was so glad to see a fridge on the Dream. The cabinet had some venting to it. I didn't have to open the door.

All 3 of my previous cruises on Carnival didn't have one. 2 were fantasy ships, the 3rd  might have been too? not sure. It was the Sensation