Price drop after final payment

melody hounddog

25 minutes ago, melody hounddog said:

oops. Sorry. I messed up. I was looking at the wrong cruise.

In any case, for future reference, if there is cabin availability you can always ask to rebook. The downside is you will be subject to whatever the current perks are with the lower fare. that means you could end up with a higher fare overall.

Edited by Flatbush Flyer

16 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

In any case, for future reference, if there is cabin availability you can always ask to rebook. The downside is you will be subject to whatever the current perks are with the lower fare. that means you could end up with a higher fare overall.

Also.... if  you keep the cabin you may  in some instance get the amount  of the reduction  in OBC.       Now, dont look at up-grade/sell's   as much as Down grade/refund's  which can be thousands upon thousands    Changing from a PH to a B3  got a refund of $9K and a free cruise thrown in.        Would you be good  with that????   I was

12 minutes ago, Jancruz said:

There is a whole new crew in revenue..dont look for what you got again..everything has changed..

Jancruz1

Jan it may be a new  crew  but they just gave me some very impressive incentive$ on a recent booking    Some might not be impressed...I was !