Photo packages on Royal Caribbean,

Stormlover

Does anyone know the cost, of the photo packages , my sister has never been on a cruise and I’m taking her for her 50 Birthday.  Thought it would be fun if we take a bunch of pictures together since we rarely see each other.

25 minutes ago, Stormlover said:

Does anyone know the cost, of the photo packages , my sister has never been on a cruise and I’m taking her for her 50 Birthday.  Thought it would be fun if we take a bunch of pictures together since we rarely see each other.

The unlimited photo package is in the cruise planner for about $400.00 per stateroom. Total rip off.  You can have your picture taken at 3 or 4 different places each night throughout the ship, every night in specialty restaurants,  every time you get off the gangway, almost every night in the MDR.  Then you just go to the photo gallery and pic and chose what you want.  The bar staff, pool attendants and MDR waiters will gladly take a picture with your phone. happy cruising

9 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

The unlimited photo package is in the cruise planner for about $400.00 per stateroom. Total rip off.  You can have your picture taken at 3 or 4 different places each night throughout the ship, every night in specialty restaurants,  every time you get off the gangway, almost every night in the MDR.  Then you just go to the photo gallery and pic and chose what you want.  The bar staff, pool attendants and MDR waiters will gladly take a picture with your phone. happy cruising

Another poster, in a thread I have no idea where I saw it, was just on Allure and took a picture of the prices.  The highest amount was $279.00.  That cemented my decision to purchase it....If I can find it I'll link you to it .

36 minutes ago, Mr. Candyman said:

Another poster, in a thread I have no idea where I saw it, was just on Allure and took a picture of the prices.  The highest amount was $279.00.  That cemented my decision to purchase it....If I can find it I'll link you to it .

Thank you!  I did a 5 night with 3 of my girlfriends last oct and I got every picture We took , I think it was about 180 with D+ discount. This was a 5 nighter.

Edited by Stormlover

3 minutes ago, Stormlover said:

Thank you!  I did a 5 night with 3 of my girlfriends last oct and I got every picture We took , I think it was about 180 with D+ discount. This was a 5 nighter.

Ive been waiting for it to show up in cruise planner where its supposedly been as low as $199

1 hour ago, Mr. Candyman said:

Ive been waiting for it to show up in cruise planner where its supposedly been as low as $199

I have a little obc I thought I might use for this.  They usually have a special the first few days. Thanks again.

Sorry it took so long to get back to this. According to the flyer we obtained in the photo gallery here are the packages:

Single digital or 8x10 print- $19.90

6 digital or 8x10 prints- $99.99

10 digital or 8x10 prints- $149.99

20 digital or 8x10 prints- $239.99 (this was offered at $199.99 in the cruise planner before the cruise I believe).

All inclusive digital- $299.99

Folio Deal (4 8x10 prints+folio frame)- $79.95

Photobook (34 photos)- $134.99 plus shipping

Royal also offers to put the pictures on other merchandise, like coffee cups. We opted to get two of our photos on two coffee cups and they turned out very nice and we received them quickly.