Missing Voyager's Club Points

Rou-Dyliq

My husband I cruised for the first time with MSC last November.  We both at separate Voyager's Club numbers that appeared on our confirmations.  We loved the cruise, and are getting to book another but we have discovered that while I was awarded the appropriate number of points for me, my husband's account was awarded no points at all.  Called MSC customer service to find out what happened, and were told they have no idea how to fix it.  Have any of you run into this, and if so were you able to get it corrected?  

Who paid your final bill ? Only that person will be given the points for onboard spend. The same goes for everyone else hence the reason why one person could be gold while the other is say silver.

Your other half should have points for each night of the cruise related to the type of cabin booked.

Hi, does anybody know how to get get their voyagers points awarded for cruises in South africa as I have been trying to get my points awarded for my last cruise in march to avail. the telephone number given (087 075 0850) does not go through.