LIVE from the Breakaway 4/28!!

Again, lovin the review!  101 days and I'll be on the ship!  Did you happen to see if they're offering the Premium Plus Beverage Package onboard?  Would love to have a great bottle with a terrific steak at Cagney's, along with some Champagne and nicer Bourbon's!!!! 🙂

17 minutes ago, YankeesFan4Life said:

Again, lovin the review!  101 days and I'll be on the ship!  Did you happen to see if they're offering the Premium Plus Beverage Package onboard?  Would love to have a great bottle with a terrific steak at Cagney's, along with some Champagne and nicer Bourbon's!!!! 🙂

We have the premium beverage package.  It's lovely! Between myself and my wife we drink atleast 12-15 drinks each a day. I'm sure you can upgrade to the plus.

• Like 1

Tonight was cagneys.

My wife had the prime rib. Excellent. 

Mom had the smaller filet. It came out like a charcoal briquette. But good.

I had the surf and turf, 8oz filet and shrimp.  It was great.

We all had the crab cakes and oysters rockefeller for appetizers. The crab cake is always amazing. Oysters I could do without.

20190430_180414.jpg

20190430_180934.jpg

20190430_182551.jpg

20190430_182555.jpg

20190430_182600.jpg

20190430_182727.jpg

20190430_182852.jpg

11 hours ago, YankeesFan4Life said:

I see you love that Lagunitas!!!  I was in Monterey, CA and got Brown Sugga on tap....Wow, one of the greatest beers I've ever had!  Two of those, and I barely made it back to my hotel!!!

Yes I do like it! 

Harvest caye fun!

It was hot.. hot... very hot.

Check out the daiquiri stand. Prices range from $12-35. It's called cat5.

The soap stand is awesome. Handmade soaps, decent prices.

The pool rocks, we went to the pool on the ship.

20190501_094429.jpg

20190501_094551.jpg

20190501_095328.jpg

20190501_095911.jpg

20190501_101203.jpg

Cool pictures!  How far of a walk was it to go back to the ship, if you wanted to go back for lunch, then back to the island?  I hate the fact that they own the island, and our food/drink doesn't work there.  I understand that it's a partnership with Belize, but after going to Coco Cay with RCI, and having our drink package work there, and my wife going to Great Stirrup Cay in a couple weeks.....

17 minutes ago, YankeesFan4Life said:

Cool pictures!  How far of a walk was it to go back to the ship, if you wanted to go back for lunch, then back to the island?  I hate the fact that they own the island, and our food/drink doesn't work there.  I understand that it's a partnership with Belize, but after going to Coco Cay with RCI, and having our drink package work there, and my wife going to Great Stirrup Cay in a couple weeks.....

They have golf carts you can ride back. Maybe a 2 mile walk. You can go as you please.