Ferry to Hamilton from the dockyard

ranchette

7 hours ago, ranchette said:

Where do you catch the ferry to hamilton and how far is the walk?

I wish I could find the map of the Dockyard that's been posted here many times but for some reason I can't. You'll find the ferry without a problem. Walk from you ship and turn right if you're docked at Heritage Wharf or left if you're docked at Kings Wharf onto the road that leads away from the piers. The ferry stop is a very short walk away.

9 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

Here is a map. As njhorseman said it is a short walk. Where it says Dockyard Ferry and F. If you have mobility issues there is a trolly train stop there. 

0DEF34E1-08B0-423B-A20E-BE2F9B24D167.jpeg

Thanks very much

1 hour ago, Carolina Girl 99 said:

Is the shaded area marked "TAXI" the place I read about where you can get the $7 shuttle van to the beach?

Here is another map that shows the parking area between the docks. Assuming no changes have been made this year, the $7 shuttles have been in Zone 5. They do make changes but since this years  cruise season just began info is just coming in. 

145BDA70-064F-4472-845A-01A8E7E8E9BF.jpeg

Edited by Charles4515

34 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

Here is another map that shows the parking area between the docks. Assuming no changes have been made this year, the $7 shuttles have been in Zone 5. They do make changes but since this years  cruise season just began info is just coming in. 

Thanks! That's the map I remember seeing originally, and paired with the original image- that puts it all in perspective. Oh yeah, it's the $7 'minibus' I remember reading about, not a shuttle