Elite cocktail event with non elite room mate

Canadianhey!

My sister and I are planning a cruise.  I am elite and she is not.  With the new policy of adding on to your card the event how does she get her drinks?  Before it was not a problem but we have not cruised since the changes.

I am elite but my friend is not. I use my card & order both drinks. I usually introduce my friend to the hostess & explain. Never had a problem. We also go to the elite breakfast.

The way I understand it is your non-Elite friend will be able to attend the 5-7pm Happy Hour in the Sky Lounge and receive unlimited drinks, as well as the morning Elite breakfast from 8-10am and receive free coffees/bloody marys, etc.  Just make contact with the Captain's Club Hostess to get the free pass.   They will not be allowed to imbibe at the Elite free drinks at any of the ship's bars around the ship during the 5-7pm Happy Hour, only the Elite members will be allowed to show their seapass and get unlimited drinks at these bars, such as Sunset Bar, Ensamble, Cosmos, etc.

11 hours ago, Wine-O said:

The way I understand it is your non-Elite friend will be able to attend the 5-7pm Happy Hour in the Sky Lounge and receive unlimited drinks, as well as the morning Elite breakfast from 8-10am and receive free coffees/bloody marys, etc.  Just make contact with the Captain's Club Hostess to get the free pass.   They will not be allowed to imbibe at the Elite free drinks at any of the ship's bars around the ship during the 5-7pm Happy Hour, only the Elite members will be allowed to show their seapass and get unlimited drinks at these bars, such as Sunset Bar, Ensamble, Cosmos, etc.

Unlimited at the bars or 3 loaded to seapass?

23 minutes ago, weregoingcruising said:

Unlimited at the bars or 3 loaded to seapass?

They changed from the 3 loaded to unlimited.  I guess the "torches & pitchfork" folks got to them for being a bunch of cheapskates.  Two hours of free drinks doesn't really cost them anything as a loyalty program.  I don't think that anyone could chug down a $5 bottle of vodka in 2 hours.