Extra padding on bed on Adventure

We'll be leaving in a few days on the Adventure and I hurt my shoulder last week.  Any way to get some extra padding put on the bed besides trying to find the cabin steward on the first day?  These days they are busier than ever with more cabins and we are lucky to even see them the first day.

Thanks.

33 minutes ago, njcruisebunny said:

We'll be leaving in a few days on the Adventure and I hurt my shoulder last week.  Any way to get some extra padding put on the bed besides trying to find the cabin steward on the first day?  These days they are busier than ever with more cabins and we are lucky to even see them the first day.

Thanks.

You can try special_needs@rccl.com, but they have been saying that they don't have the egg crate pads anymore.  If that does not work, the stateroom attendant will do whatever they can.  We've had them add extra blankets under the sheet.

• Like 1

Suggest you bring your own pad if it's important to you.  My wife has a bad back and since we have been bring one she sleeps great, and we have a better vacation.  We use the Klymit pad.  It rolls up into a coffee can sized parcel so it packs easily.

Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 2

I never sail without my egg crate mattress topper, even if it's only a 3 night cruise. I am even taking it to Barcelona  on the plane for my westbound TA in November. You can buy one at Walmart. Prices start at $9.99 and go up from there depending on how thick you want it. If you only want it for 1 side of the bed, or 1 bed if the beds are separated a twin is the perfect size.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colorado Babe said:

Is there a certain size you recommend?  

I'd just go on Amazon and see what fits your needs best.  We have been using ours for several years and it's been a real help.

• Like 1