CocoCay questions!! please help.

hello!

I am posting this since I couldn't get info/answers by researching online. 

My family will be there in a few month but the thing is my wife doesn't do water slide at all. my son and I will be purchasing full day water park ticket for sure but I am not sure if my wife should purchase a ticket to enjoy with us. 

Do they give a wristband as a water park ticket??  I didn't see any part that was roped off so how do they know we purchased a waterpark ticket or not?

how do they block guests from entering wave pool? 

can my wife still walk around waterpark area?  also, how do they differentiate between full day ticket and half day ticket?

many thanks in advance!

7 minutes ago, mook1525 said:

hello!

I am posting this since I couldn't get info/answers by researching online. 

My family will be there in a few month but the thing is my wife doesn't do water slide at all. my son and I will be purchasing full day water park ticket for sure but I am not sure if my wife should purchase a ticket to enjoy with us. 

Do they give a wristband as a water park ticket??  I didn't see any part that was roped off so how do they know we purchased a waterpark ticket or not?

how do they block guests from entering wave pool? 

can my wife still walk around waterpark area?  also, how do they differentiate between full day ticket and half day ticket?

many thanks in advance!

I saw them selling bands but we were allowed to walk around everywhere. I'm not sure if this was because it was the opening weekend but I'm sure that there will be more posts here in the next weeks.

I haven't been to Coco Cay yet(trip coming up) but I would assume that anyone could walk around the water park area. But when you wanted to do an activity you would need a wristband to show proof of purchase. And also the wristbands will probably be "time-stamped" to designate full day or half day. 

I am interested in this as well. My wife is going to be on the beach bed while the two kids are at the water park. But I would like to be able to go snap some pictures of the kids and be able to track them down if needed.

Also, it looks like from the old map you had to trek all the way around to South Beach. But the new map shows you can walk straight through the water park to get to South Beach.

This would be awesome to be able to go in between instead of walking all the way around.