concierge amenities

ridon

Concierge suites on Voyager, Navigator and Mariner are the same size as the regular suites, I believe the balconies are the same as well. In Explorer and Splendor they have bigger balcony than the F1/F2s.  Other amenities are one hotel night prior to embarkation, transfer to ship. You can also reserve specialty restaurants and excursions earlier. There might be other perks, but since I never book Concierge I dont know what they are.

cruiseluv described the benefits well.  There are a few that she (and I) missed.  The following (from the Regent website) is below:

oncierge Level Amenities:

• FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Luxury Hotel Package
  • Priority online shore excursion reservations
  • Priority online dining reservations for Prime 7 and Signatures
  • 15 minutes of FREE ship-to-shore phone time*
  • 30 minutes of FREE Internet access*
  • 10% discount on premium wine and liquor purchases
  • 5% discount on additional pre- or post-cruise Hotel or Land Programs
  • 5% discount on Regent Choice Shore Excursions
  • In-suite binoculars, coffee brewer and cashmere blanket
  • Regent Seven Seas Cruises special gift

*Phone time and Internet time access minutes are in addition to those earned as Seven Seas Society benefits.

In my opinion, reserving specialty restaurants and excursions before passengers in lower category suites is a big deal and is the best benefit..  

• Like 2

internet access is now available to everyone, not 15 minutes. YOu get 4 log ins in Concierge.

Once you are silver you get priority reservations and free ship to shore time any way. And gold gives you 4 internet log ins and more ship to shore hours. 

22 minutes ago, Sharle said:

internet access is now available to everyone, not 15 minutes. YOu get 4 log ins in Concierge.

Once you are silver you get priority reservations and free ship to shore time any way. And gold gives you 4 internet log ins and more ship to shore hours. 

Internet for passengers that are not "silver" or above, only get one log-in ..... until they reach "silver" level.  Yes, concierge suites do get 4 log-ins, but, for people new to Regent, this is definitely a "concierge" level benefit.

22 hours ago, Travelcat2 said:

Internet for passengers that are not "silver" or above, only get one log-in ..... until they reach "silver" level.  Yes, concierge suites do get 4 log-ins, but, for people new to Regent, this is definitely a "concierge" level benefit.

I’m pretty sure the 4 log-ins comes with Gold level, not Silver. We became Silver on our last cruise. We’re booked in Concierge for our next cruise to get the multiple log-ins. It was cheaper to book Cat E than pay the daily fee for extra log-ins. 

1 hour ago, jeb_bud said:

I’m pretty sure the 4 log-ins comes with Gold level, not Silver. We became Silver on our last cruise. We’re booked in Concierge for our next cruise to get the multiple log-ins. It was cheaper to book Cat E than pay the daily fee for extra log-ins. 

Thank you for correcting me.  Guess I need to review the Seven Seas Society benefits.