Adventure of Seas embarkation day lunch

How much do you want to eat? If you want a big meal, the Windjammer is your best bet. The Café Promenade will have sandwiches, probably pizza and maybe some salads. My recommendation is to swing by the Café Promenade first to see if anything suits your desires. If not, head up to the Windjammer.

It’s not how much we want to eat but to sit and enjoy a lunch when we board and relax without noisy confusion of windjammer. . We’ve always done this on previous Explorer cruises. We’ve been on 30+ cruises and Anthem was one of the few that did not offer lunch in dining room. No big deal. Just asking. Thanks. 

6 minutes ago, Dardreamer said:

It’s not how much we want to eat but to sit and enjoy a lunch when we board and relax without noisy confusion of windjammer. . We’ve always done this on previous Explorer cruises. We’ve been on 30+ cruises and Anthem was one of the few that did not offer lunch in dining room. No big deal. Just asking. Thanks. 

Are you saying that Explorer had the MDR open for lunch for all guests on embarkation day?

• Clarea changed the title to Adventure of Seas embarkation day lunch
7 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Are you saying that Explorer had the MDR open for lunch for all guests on embarkation day?

Not on any of the trips that my clients or I have made.   Maybe when she was homeported someplace other than the US ?

Just now, stevea36 said:

Not on any of the trips that my clients or I have made.   Maybe when she was homeported someplace other than the US ?

Same experience here.  I think the OP might be confusing EX with a ship from another cruise line.