Sorry for this post, I'm just tickled!!!

Slam308

I was looking at the CC home page and they had "Fun Tips for First Time Cruisers"

We're going on a cruise in March with friends that have never cruised before. I was reading the article and I realized that one of my posts is actually quoted in the article!!

I really apologize! I'm just so tickled that they actually quoted something I said! I'm really not full of myself or anything like that. I just couldn't believe that something I said was worthy of one of CC's articles.

Okay, I'm done. I don't expect any replies. PLEASE don't flame me. I woke my DH up to show him the article and I just couldn't keep my excitement in.

I've always told my friends the "after muster drill, get back up onboard before they leave" thing, and then to see it online as a tip mentioned in the article!!!!

Okay, again, I'm sorry, I'm done. Just couldn't keep it in.

Our first cruise was on the Song of America. Back then it was a brand new ship and when they mustered, they called every persons name and the cabin number, it took a long time but can you imagine that NOW?:eek:

Great tip!:D

Awesome, congrats!

I would also put my luggage in and start unpacking as well. Now, I will take YOUR advice and throw it in my cabin and head back upstairs for the sail away! Thanks for the awesome tip!

YOU ROCK!!

Archived