HAL LOGO Mugs

fsdj1097

Hello Everyone, we purchased HAL logo travel mugs years ago and we still use them today.  However, they're very tired looking because of normal wear and tear.

We're sailing June 8th on Nieuw Amsterdam to Alaska and were wanting to buy new mugs while onboard.  DW was thinking that she remembered that when we purchased them we received discounted specialty coffee when we reused the mugs at Explorations Café.  Is that still the case?

Thanks for all responses.

Sam

2 hours ago, fsdj1097 said:

Hello Everyone, we purchased HAL logo travel mugs years ago and we still use them today.  However, they're very tired looking because of normal wear and tear.

We're sailing June 8th on Nieuw Amsterdam to Alaska and were wanting to buy new mugs while onboard.  DW was thinking that she remembered that when we purchased them we received discounted specialty coffee when we reused the mugs at Explorations Café.  Is that still the case?

Thanks for all responses.

Sam

If you're talking about the below mugs, that particular style is no longer available on the ships. There is a new supplier running the onboard gift shops with a different style of coffee mugs. Have a great time on Nieuw A in AK!

Holland-America-Cruise-Lines-Ms-Veendam-Mug

s-l1600.jpg

The mugs Copper posted above used to be in the gift shops, but I think the OP is referring to the thermal travel type mugs sold in the Explorations Cafe.  On my last cruise (Amsterdam August 2018) those were still available in the Explorations Cafe.  I think there was more than one style. I don't remember if they were offered with coffee inside, but my guess would be yes. 

We were on the Maasdam in February and they did have the type as shown in the photo - they also had the smaller ones that were more mug-like with a handle. 

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂