Sanford FL Airport to Cocoa Beach COST?

ok4uni2cruz

I would check with Cocoa Beach shuttle and also explore two one way car rentals (no way to squeeze 7 passengers and bags into one mini van). One UberXL and an UberX would also work. Check www.underestimate.com for rates.

Edited by JohninDC

I agree with the message above. I think that Cocoa Beach Shuttle will charge a flat rate between Port Canaveral and SFB and this would probably be the most economical if their vehicle can accommodate seven passengers and their baggage. Uber is on a par with a car rental for a vehicle of similar capacity but either way you'd need two vehicles.

I don't recommend rental cars for returning to Sanford, because the rental agencies get jammed up with a mixture of people trying to return cars and people trying to pick them up. They can't help most of those waiting to pick up cars until some are returned, and the more ships that are embarking and disembarking on the same day, the worse it is.

There is another option idea, now that I think about it....there is a Hertz location near the port, so if you do get a Hertz car, maybe one way, a couple hours, might not be that bad and I believe they do shuttle to the port