Beach Day

ocaladee

I have never done a beach day or go to a resort for the day.  I see many listed Occidental,Secrets,Allegro.  Can you tell me where you book when not going though the cruise line.  We are two adults over 60. Looking to relax and enjoy the water.

19 minutes ago, ocaladee said:

I have never done a beach day or go to a resort for the day.  I see many listed Occidental,Secrets,Allegro.  Can you tell me where you book when not going though the cruise line.  We are two adults over 60. Looking to relax and enjoy the water.

Look at the broker sites like Island Marketing or ShoreExcursioneer to decide which resort appeals.

I always write direct to the hotel then and compare prices, hours, details etc. Sometimes direct is cheaper, sometimes not but generally it means you can pay in the lobby on the day which means you can make up your mind on arrival depending on the weather. Of course this also means you don’t have a reservation and so you run the risk of the resort  having met its day pass quota.

Instead you might look at Nachi Cocom, which only allows 130 guests per day and offers a qiet, relaxing and uncrowded beach day. Nice beach, small pool with swim up bar, great food and drinks and outstanding service.  AI for about $55 each and the cab will run about $15-17 each way.