NCL Arranged Air

stevendom57

When I scheduled my Sept 7, 2019 cruise on the Joy I chose the NCL discounted airfare. I just got my edocs (after the snafu with the website) and I see that my pre-cruise flight is perfect but my return flight leaves at 11:30am. The ship is scheduled to dock at 6am. Being 62 years old my wife and I do not want to do the self-assisted debarkation. The transfer to the airport is scheduled by NCL. Is that enough time?

Steven

3 hours ago, stevendom57 said:

When I scheduled my Sept 7, 2019 cruise on the Joy I chose the NCL discounted airfare. I just got my edocs (after the snafu with the website) and I see that my pre-cruise flight is perfect but my return flight leaves at 11:30am. The ship is scheduled to dock at 6am. Being 62 years old my wife and I do not want to do the self-assisted debarkation. The transfer to the airport is scheduled by NCL. Is that enough time?

Steven

Plenty of time, even if you don't hurry to be first off the ship.

You might wish to check out Seattle's free "Port Valet" service and see if it works for you.  Your luggage will be transported directly from your stateroom to the airport and onto your flight FOR FREE.  You also don't have to pay for any overweight baggage fees. 

1 hour ago, farjar said:

You might wish to check out Seattle's free "Port Valet" service and see if it works for you.  Your luggage will be transported directly from your stateroom to the airport and onto your flight FOR FREE.  You also don't have to pay for any overweight baggage fees. 

I just used this on my return from an Alaska cruise on the Bliss this past Sunday. All I can say is "WOW!" what a great service. Just be sure to complete the port valet request form before the deadline and turn it in at Guest Services ASAP. Was a tad pessimistic whether my suitcase would be there when I got there, but it was!