Escape or Encore or Epic for H9 Haven Spa Suite

taylortime05

I'm looking at a cruise for next Dec 2020 in an H9 Haven Spa Suite on either Escape, Encore or Epic.   The Escape & Encore are Western Caribbean.  The Epic is Southern Caribbean.

I prefer the location of H9 on Escape and Epic because it's right under the Haven.  With the Encore it's in back of ship and the Haven is in front of the ship so a long walk. Also, the Spa suites are under gym.

Comparing itinerary, Haven experience and the Thermal Suite which ship would you pick and why?

Thanks for your feedback.

H9 spa suites are aft on the Epic, directly under the pool deck.  The noise was completely unacceptable both day and night.  We were given another cabin on deck 14 way forward to sleep or nap after raising the issue with the concierge. This was cabin 14137 for reference.

I would strongly recommend not booking that hallway unless the noise from above doesn’t bother you.  Spa access is nice, not nice enough to hear kids running from one side of your ceiling to another at 1:00 AM. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, taylortime05 said:

I'm looking at a cruise for next Dec 2020 in an H9 Haven Spa Suite on either Escape, Encore or Epic.   The Escape & Encore are Western Caribbean.  The Epic is Southern Caribbean.

I prefer the location of H9 on Escape and Epic because it's right under the Haven.  With the Encore it's in back of ship and the Haven is in front of the ship so a long walk. Also, the Spa suites are under gym.

Comparing itinerary, Haven experience and the Thermal Suite which ship would you pick and why?

Thanks for your feedback.

I sailed in an H9 on the Bliss (which should be identical to the Encore) and the cabin was amazing. Much larger than the H9 I had on the Escape (it even had a walk in closet)! You also get a chaise lounger on the balcony because of the extra cabin width, which you don't get on the other ships. My cabin was underneath the salon but I didn't encounter any noise other than some thumping of bass until 1am on a couple nights due to the parties at Spice H2O a few decks above.

DSC00717.JPG

DSC00718.JPG

DSC00762.JPG

Edited by cksv

19 hours ago, cksv said:

I sailed in an H9 on the Bliss (which should be identical to the Encore) and the cabin was amazing. Much larger than the H9 I had on the Escape (it even had a walk in closet)! You also get a chaise lounger on the balcony because of the extra cabin width, which you don't get on the other ships. My cabin was underneath the salon but I didn't encounter any noise other than some thumping of bass until 1am on a couple nights due to the parties at Spice H2O a few decks above.

DSC00717.JPG

DSC00718.JPG

DSC00762.JPG