free/reduced airfare

purplecow15

On 6/23/2019 at 7:28 PM, mertziek said:

Can’t answer that but perhaps others who booked economy through NCL can answer for you.  We booked Business Class and that is handled a bit differently.  We selected our routes, airlines and seats the day we booked and had an airline confirmation number so we could go in and adjust our seats the same as if we booked on our own.

How did you book Business?? Did you have to call NCLto book vs booking online?  Was the business fare competative?

Thanks in advance..

I think people on this thread are sharing experience with NCL Air in general and not just specific to the Free or Reduced Promotion.

I anticipate upgrading will be between the passenger and airline as part of the seat selection process, NCL does not assign seats.

24 minutes ago, tombec1 said:

How did you book Business?? Did you have to call NCLto book vs booking online?  Was the business fare competative?

Thanks in advance..

We went through our PCC but I would suggest you call NCL and tell them you want to upgrade your air and have them put you in touch with Premium Air.  You will need your reservation number.  Price the flights yourself first.  They have changed how they do their upgrades so our last flights we checked on ended up being more expensive then if I booked on our own.  The previous time it saved us almost $3,600!  So know what you can do for yourself first and then check with them.  We had flights and seats selected but when the agent quoted us their price we backed out.  She did say Business Class flight pricing changed after their merging with Oceania air department.  Good luck.

3 minutes ago, mertziek said:

We went through our PCC but I would suggest you call NCL and tell them you want to upgrade your air and have them put you in touch with Premium Air.  You will need your reservation number.  Price the flights yourself first.  They have changed how they do their upgrades so our last flights we checked on ended up being more expensive then if I booked on our own.  The previous time it saved us almost $3,600!  So know what you can do for yourself first and then check with them.  We had flights and seats selected but when the agent quoted us their price we backed out.  She did say Business Class flight pricing changed after their merging with Oceania air department.  Good luck.

Thank you!  Do you know what fare bucket they booked you into?