Coffee Machine in Two Bedroom Grand Suite on Liberty of the Seas

I have seen conflicting information from there is no coffee machine to suites have them standard.  I was hoping someone could clear this up for me.  Do the grand suites (specifically 2 bedroom) on the Liberty of the Seas have coffee machines and if yes, what type?  I'm traveling with someone that likes to have 5am coffee without having to get out of their pajamas.

Yes, coffee machine.  While a new or replacement machine is always possible, most of these machines take pods (NOT Keurig type machines at all) and the pods they provide are way too large and make a mess.  😉

and

Free room service 24/7

10 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Yes, coffee machine.  While a new or replacement machine is always possible, most of these machines take pods (NOT Keurig type machines at all) and the pods they provide are way too large and make a mess.  😉

and

Free room service 24/7

I considered room service but she is in the connecting room next to ours.  I knew she wouldn't have one in her room, but was going to just leave the connecting door open so that she could creep into our room and coffee away.  I didn't want her to have to pay the delivery fee just for coffee 🙂

4 hours ago, spookwife said:

there should also be a separate  kettle to boil water so if you bring a French press and your own  coffee, you have that option as well.  

Very good to know!

1 hour ago, Tasm3n said:

I considered room service but she is in the connecting room next to ours.  I knew she wouldn't have one in her room, but was going to just leave the connecting door open so that she could creep into our room and coffee away.  I didn't want her to have to pay the delivery fee just for coffee 🙂

When you order room service, you can order any number of items, so you can cover the connecting room if you like.