Bernard’s Now Has Pinel Island Tour?

patcacmt

I just saw that Bernard’s has a new Pinel Island Tour. Has anyone taken this?  I’m curious about the timing - as in how long you have on the island, how long it took getting back and forth, etc.  I took his Orient and Maho Beach Tour several years ago and really enjoyed the experience with his tour operator. This is a great tour company!  I’ve also been to Pinel Island during a land vacation on St. Martin, and would love for my daughter (who will be with me on this upcoming cruise) to see it. I know we could go on our own, but I just wonder if anyone has been on this new tour of Bernard’s. 

• Like 1

Did Bernard's Pinel Island Tour two weeks ago - awesome!  

It's not really a tour, it's more like transport (drop off and pick up at an arranged time).  We were the only ones going to Pinel, so they attached us to a tour.  We got to do the first half of a tour and they dropped us off at the Pinel Island ferry.  The driver who drops you off will talk with the ferry operator and arrange a pick-up time, you just need to catch the ferry before the pick-up time.  The ferry ride is only about ten minutes.  We spent three hours on Pinel, caught the ferry, someone from Bernard's was waiting for us and took us back to the cruise port.  I can't say enough about them - we've done something with Bernard's each of our trips to St Maarten.  Can't beat the price or the service!

Understood. I think we’ll be lucky, though.  Looks like only our ship in St. Martin, two ships (us and one other) in St. Thomas, and only us in Coco Cay on this cruise. Of course, in September, ports can change. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2019 at 5:55 PM, patcacmt said:

Understood. I think we’ll be lucky, though.  Looks like only our ship in St. Martin, two ships (us and one other) in St. Thomas, and only us in Coco Cay on this cruise. Of course, in September, ports can change. 

Hello,

How can you find out how many ships will be in a specific port on a given day (pending changes).

Thank you!

21 minutes ago, red-dragon said:

Thanks so much.  Do you know how often it's updated.  I don't see our sailing, but it's not until Feb 2020.

No, I don’t, unfortunately. 

Try this one:

https://www.cruisemapper.com/ports

I didn’t find this site as easy to navigate so it isn’t my go-to one, but it does go further out. 

• Like 1