Any USB ports on Grand Princess after dry dock

modem9

During drydock on the Grand, did they add any USB ports at the desk area or nightstands?  I usually bring a USB power port but it there are now built in USB, I won't need to.

Was just on the Grand to Alaska this month.  Our mini on Emerald deck had them.  Family in an inside on Emerald deck had two mismatched old lamps with no usb.  Family in an inside on Plaza deck had new lamps with usb.  Friends in a balcony on Baja deck did not have them.  Seems that not all cabins have been updated.  For instance, our mini had the old sofa, a mini on Dolphin deck had the new sofa.  

• Haha 1

It appears Princess is replacing the bedside lamps on a rolling/as-needed basis. Grand Princess and a couple other ships have reported such. So it is simply luck of the draw whether you will have a new lamp with USB ports or not.

(When I was on Grand much earlier this decade the two lamps in my cabin were obviously cobbled together from spare parts. So if you are in Baja 321 you hopefully will have new ones 🤔)

Thank you everyone for the replies.  As suggested, I am going to take our USB hub with us just in case.  It is really to bad that Princess can't be consistent on things like this across each ship.  It is simple to replace all the table lamps so that we cruisers don't have to wonder about whether our cabin has the same amenities as the cabin next door.