Royal Tots on Harmony of the Seas

Hello! I have used the Royal Tots on Oasis and Voyager. I know I had to pay/ hour for the services and that is fine. When I looked on the RC Website, under the Harmony area, it says that the Royal Tots is "Included." Does anyone have any insight into this? If it is included, that would really help us utilize that money somewhere else on the ship.

So basically, is Royal Tots actually Included, or should I budget for the $6-$8/ hour.

Capture157.PNG

From what was explained to me it is free if you're in there playing with them during the designated times.  If you drop the child off then its 6-8 dollars an hour based on the time of day and you need to make reservations for the requested time you want to make sure they have availability. 

I very well could be wrong on what I told you above but that is what I was told.  If I am wrong I would like to know a different answer so I am not going in with bad information. 

These are not the same thing at all ..... The Royal Babies & Tots Nursery is per hour where you leave your child with professional staff .... The Babies & Tots program is an open play area (with toys) where you can have playtime with your child (no staff ) and is of course free.

These are both available on Harmony.