Norwegian Escape Freestyle Dailies for New England/Canada

lweber40

We will be going on our very first Norwegian cruise in Sept.  Honestly we are rather confused about everything.   So we are trying to find the Freestyle Dailies for the New England route but have not been able to find the Dailies for that particular route.  All the searches come up with either Bermuda or the Caribbean itineraries.  Can anyone please tell me where I might find the ones for the New England trip?  Is this a new route perhaps???  It's just kind of strange that they aren't showing up.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks from the south,

Lynn

2 hours ago, dexddd said:

Right, Escape hasn't done that route.

Mking recently did that route and posted when he was on Dawn.  Should be similar. 

Right, thanks Dexddd - OP, depends on what info/help you are looking for - this Fall or 2020 or beyond ??  Escape supposingly did C/NE runs last September but I don't recall reading/seeing any Dailies posted - those are very time consuming to upload & post (I should know) ... O/T, I got an earful from Arzeena about MSC (via email) - have you posted more from your June trip.   

Escape will have nearly twice the # of pax on the sailing - not a problem except for Bar Harbor, Maine as it is a tender port (if stopping there) but mega-ship won't be calling on Newport, RI. 

Portland/Halifax & other stops should be easier - the usual pecking priority to head ashore will apply.  Fall is busy at all these C/NE stops as more ships will be calling, plan ahead & allow extra time to exit the piers, scout out your own tours/shorex accordingly.  

Shows are the same onboard but times might change, dining are basically unchanged (I've lost track of anything new with 2019 MDR menu changes, sorry) 

Roll Calls on this itinerary aren't typically very active, we just got lucky being on the first one on the Dawn for the 2019 season.  But, they should still be a good source of info - check out the East Coast Destination forum for local tips, tours & lodging, transportation issues, etc. like the LGA Airport 411 that a few of us post & contributed to, from time to time.  

Enjoy your cruise planning & if you post a more "focus" question(s) - we can collectively try to see ... there are some recent videos from the Dawn, last year, the Gem was also doing C/NE runs in the Fall.  

Edited by mking8288

OP, I was searching for the Escape dailies for 2018 sailings to New England/Canada and was unable to find them too. I had hoped someone posted them last year.

Edited by Gershep
notification