Question about booking Sabatini or Crown on embarkation

Lynzchat

We are in a suite on the Sky in November. I noticed that one of the benefits is a complimentary meal at Sabatini or Crown. We missed this last time we were in a suite on another ship because we didn’t know about the benefits.  How does booking work for this?  Can you reserve online?  Looks like I would have to pay 🤔🤔🤔. Or do I just reserve once on board?  It’s only good on embarkation day and I wasn’t sure if they run out of space.  Thanks for any help.  We are excited to experience the new ship.

Just call the dining line on boarding day and reserve either the Crown Grill or Sabatini's. The ship has tables available since they know how many passengers are in full suites. If you can not get through on the phone just visit the restaurant.

9 minutes ago, skynight said:

Just call the dining line on boarding day and reserve either the Crown Grill or Sabatini's. The ship has tables available since they know how many passengers are in full suites. If you can not get through on the phone just visit the restaurant.

Thank you🤩

1 minute ago, geoherb said:

When we were in a suite on the Regal, the concierge made the reservation for us because I didn't want to hold on the dine line. He apparently had a direct number.

There is a concierge?  How do I find them? Phone or in person?