No Radiance class in Med for 2020?

After having done some of the bigger ships in recent years, I was thinking it would be nice to do some more traditional and quaint cruising again next year.

To me, the Radiance class ships pretty much are just that, not too big, cozy, understated elegant. 

And the Med is just the easiest to get to.

So I started to look around for some Radiance class cruises to in the Med, but didn‘t find any.

Are the 2020 itineraries just not all out yet or is RCL not using any Radiance class ships in the Med anymore :-0

4 minutes ago, Brandis said:

After having done some of the bigger ships in recent years, I was thinking it would be nice to do some more traditional and quaint cruising again next year.

To me, the Radiance class ships pretty much are just that, not too big, cozy, understated elegant. 

So I started to look around for some Radiance class cruises to in the Med, but didn‘t find any.

Are the 2020 itineraries just not all out yet or is RCL not using any Radiance class ships in the Med anymore :-0

Yep, none in the Med for 2020. 2 in Alaska and 2 in Northern Europe. To be honest though, those are better locations for Radiance Class ships. They don't have much outdoor pool space so they aren't a great fit for the warm Med weather. 

Rhapsody and Vision still in the Med, they seem to be working well in that market.

1 hour ago, Brandis said:

If your happy to go at the start or end of the season then Jewel is in Barcelona April and then September to November. If not then I recommend Vision from Barcelona and Rhapsody from Venice if you like smaller ships.

3 hours ago, Brandis said:

Hi Brandis,

You might try Celebrity's Millennium Class of ships.  About the same size as the "R" class (90,000 tons) and about the same age.

The Infinity and the Constellation are doing the Med.  Celebrity's food is better, and you would get a version of Diamond perks onboard.  

Enjoy!

Kel😃