Recently, Celebrity has added their own branded toiletries for Concierge/Aqua guests in little blue bottles.  Having just completed a wonderful cruise on the Constellation, One area of disappointment was that the Custom-blended bath amenities, the shampoo really was body wash and left my hair (and others) sticky and feeling unclean.  While not a question, I'd like to suggest that you try that shampoo yourself....before Celebrity buys more.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 1:50 PM, ghstudio said:

Recently, Celebrity has added their own branded toiletries for Concierge/Aqua guests in little blue bottles.  Having just completed a wonderful cruise on the Constellation, One area of disappointment was that the Custom-blended bath amenities, the shampoo really was body wash and left my hair (and others) sticky and feeling unclean.  While not a question, I'd like to suggest that you try that shampoo yourself....before Celebrity buys more.

I have read lots of complaints about this and am having to bring my own shampoo to Europe because of it!  Not happy about it.

On 7/24/2019 at 1:50 PM, ghstudio said:

Could I please add that big bottles of products, which have been used by other guests, are equally unacceptable, as they are not tamper-proof. Please bring back the small bottles of premium products -- preferably Bulgari, for the suite guests.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

We have shampoo in Europe. And we even sell it.

You do??  lol  Yes, I know, but I might not be familiar with your brands and I don't want to spend my vacation time running errands.  If the airline looses my luggage, I might end up doing that...Thanks anyways.

Edited by luvcdays
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, luvcdays said:

You do??  lol  Yes, I know, but I might not be familiar with your brands and I don't want to spend my vacation time running errands.  If the airline looses my luggage, I might end up doing that...Thanks anyways.

:classic_biggrin:

In my recent post history I helped someone out to pinpoint the well assorted drugs store on Amsterdam Airport Schiphol for shampoo too, just let me know! :classic_smile:

when one is booking a "luxury" priced cabin with upgraded amenities (concierge), one shouldn't have to buy their own shampoo because the one provided is not a reasonable quality product (and is branded by Celebrity)....Let's stay on the issue....and let Lisa answer the question.

• Like 1

Hello!
Guests have given very positive feedback about our Celebrity branded shampoo, and I have not heard of it feeling "sticky" before. I will share with our team, and hope that you mentioned to your stateroom attendant for him to switch out the shampoo at your request.

Thank you and have a great day!