QM2 - Decaf Teas Available?

DarCrav

Sailing on the QM2 and wondering what decaf teas are available, especially black teas.  Can't stand the fruity ones, but love a good English Breakfast or Earl Grey.  Also, can a decaf tea be requested at afternoon tea in the Queen's Ballroom?

Thanks!

40 minutes ago, DarCrav said:

Sailing on the QM2 and wondering what decaf teas are available, especially black teas.  Can't stand the fruity ones, but love a good English Breakfast or Earl Grey.  Also, can a decaf tea be requested at afternoon tea in the Queen's Ballroom?

Thanks!

Off the top of my head, yes to both. 

I remember seeing Decaf tea bags at the beverage stations in Kings Court, and being asked at dinner if I would like Decaf or regular tea. 

And yes, definitely at Afternoon tea, occasional table mates have asked for it and it came in an individual pot to the table for them. 

🙂

17 hours ago, DarCrav said:

Thanks!

Also, just ask your Steward to regularly supply your stateroom.

• Like 1

Decaf Twinings  English Breakfast Tea bags are in the drawers of various tea bags in the buffet, very similar appearance to the regular ones so check carefully as sometimes they get mixed up in the drawer

No idea about Ballroom as we never got there for tea but I would expect it to be available

7 minutes ago, Griller said:

Decaf Twinings  English Breakfast Tea bags are in the drawers of various tea bags in the buffet, very similar appearance to the regular ones so check carefully as sometimes they get mixed up in the drawer

No idea about Ballroom as we never got there for tea but I would expect it to be available

...and as if by magic ...

528332528_BeverageStationTeaselection.thumb.jpg.aba012016af9acca363f8724df57fef0.jpg

• Like 1

I found the boiling water from the big stainless steel thing in the right hand bottom corner of the photo made a better cup of tea than water from the coffee machine.

No scum on the top of the tea in the cup of tea made with the stainless steel boiling water.

• Like 1