Unlimited dining - first night restaurant

Hi.  I have purchased the Unlimited Dining plan on an upcoming Navigator sailing.

How or when will I know which restaurant has been reserved for me for the first night?  I am assuming I would ask for the info on board on the first day when I schedule my remaining dinners but I was wondering if there would be any indication of it prior to that.  Right now my calendar just says "Unlimited Dining Reserved" in the time slot on the first day.

thanks.

sandra

You will have a letter in your stateroom showing the restaurant.  However, you can find out (and possibly change it) by going to any specialty restaurant as soon as you board.  You cannot find out pre-cruise.

6 hours ago, depplep said:

We have never had a letter or time reserved. Every time we do this nothing is actually reserved. Just had this issue again in June on Mariner. 

Same for us on Spectrum - nothing was reserved - we just booked all on board 😊

Add us to the list of the first night never being reserved, for any of the packages. I would definitely assume nothing has been done and sort out a booking as soon as you board - if it has been booked for you then you can change it to a btter time/restaurant while more tables are available.