Anyone have contact info for RCL dining Executives?

zdad59

I have a good news note to send, and would love to get it to the right person in charge of dining.   Would the Hotels VP,  Mark Tamis be the right POC?   My wise and all knowing friends here at CC would surely know.

TIA,

Z

5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

He was, but he is only doing consulting for them now.  Salary now $200,000 per year so a far cry from the millions he was making. 

He must be only working a couple hours a week now.

• Haha 1

Just thought I’d follow up.     I sent an email to Mr. Bayley yesterday and cc’ed others.     It was mostly heaping praise on certain staff on Symphony but it did bring up a concern about wait times at the thrill park at CoCo Cay.      To my surprise, I got a call today from the RCL Executive offices.    A gentleman, who said he was an assistant to Mr. Bayley,  said Mr. Bayley read the email and wanted him to respond personally.    We had a nice chat about things.    I was assured they are very aware of the queue issues at CoCo Cay and have a team working to come up with a resolution.    He also noted that the message was forwarded directly to the ship as well as the Dining, CoCo Cay, and Entertainment Executive staff. 

Now they may may have been blowing smoke up my skirt but I was very favorably impressed that I got a personal call response less than 24 hours after I sent the note.   Nicely done RCL. 

• Like 1