Faster to the Fun Question

AmberTeka

We  are going on an Alaskan Cruise Next June, God Willing. I was looking tonight for a Faster  To the Fun to buy for My daughter and her Family.  The board said  Sold Out.   Is that normal?  Do they put them on sale later?  Are  they all already  gone?   It is not the end of the world, but I hope it opens again.   Thanks for any information .

Keep checking several times a day.  Around the 3 month mark when payment is due, sometimes a few will become available.  I usually snag one around the 3 to 1 week before cruising.  The number of FTTF's sold all depends on how many Plats/Dia are on the ship.  It helps to join roll call groups and social media groups for your cruise.  They tend to let the members know when it opens up.  Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

I have both bought FTTF, and also not got it on several cruises. Bottom line, you get onboard about 10 minutes faster (NOLA)  on embarkation day, and maybe get off a "bit" sooner on disembarkation day. As for port stops, if it's a tender port, and you have a NON carnival excursion or no excursion you can get off right after the priority cruisers. Would I buy it again? Nah, been there, done that, didn't make enough difference to justify the cost. To each his own.

We booked our cruise (Caribbean) about 6 months ahead. FTTF was already sold out. I checked 8-10 times a day (day and night) without success, until Sunday 8/4/19, about 10 PM it opened for less than 10 minutes and I booked!! That was about 100 days out. Keep checking as often as you can!! Good luck!!

Thank you all for the advice.  I will start checking  as of today. My grandchild is well behaved, but until she is a little older, I try to get one for them.  As we are older, they usually go with us. When they are Platinum ( hope we make it!)  , my worry about that is over!